Hello everyone. Christmas and new year holidays are approaching and the atmosphere is mesmerizing.
Today, CrochetBeja, is showing this beautiful video, made by Patricia Esposito, on how to crochet this amazing coaster.
Using your fantasy,imagination and master you will see that this is a simple model but the process of crocheting is very funny. I hope that you will enjoy crocheting this model as much as me.
– 4.25mm / #6 US Hook Crochet Hook
– Red and White Yarn
CN – Chain
Sl-st – Slip Stitch
SC – Single Crochet
DC – Double Crochet
1. CN 4 to create the circle, where you will work on.
2. 6 squares with CN 2 and 1 loop. The first square in stitched with CN 5.
3. Stitch row with Sl-st. In one square stitch Sl-st 4.
4. 14 squares with CN 4 and 2 loops. The first square in stitched with CN 8.
5. Start with the red yarn.
6. Stitch CN 4 and with 2 loops move down the second square, on the Sl-st row. Do the same with the other squares and you have finished.
Hope you like it. Please comment here if you have any question!
Source : Patricia Esposito
Subscribe for Free Patterns: