Crochet Beja surprises you even in these cold days of winter, bringing you spring with this multicolor flower crochets.
These flowers can be used in different ways, inspiring you on how to decorate your home, or to give as presents to your friends. Crocheting them together we can make even a beautiful blanket for your children.
Use your immagination and sew them together to form an amazing bag covered by flowers. This can be done easily and the crocheting process is very funny.
This video is made by B.hooked Crochet and explain you in minimal detail how to make this artwork.
CN – Chain
Sl-st – Slip Stitch
SC – Single Crochet
DC – Double Crochet
1. Use the white yarn. Crochet the circle where you’re going to work, as shown in the video.
2. Crochet half of the circle with Sl-st. Drag the yarn you leave in the beginning, to close the circle.
3. Start with the blue yarn. Crochet CN 4 and SC 4. Must be careful to withdraw the yarn to come to the same level of the 4th chain. Make 4 like this.
4. Crochet CN 2 and finish 1 flower.
5. Do 6 flowers like this. After sewing them with each other, you have created an amazing doily.
Hope you like it. Please comment here if you have any question!
Source : B.hooked Crochet
Subscribe for Free Patterns: