In this cold winter days, I want to teach you how to make a beautiful warm hat.
So, I decided to share this video tutorial of a crocheted granny stitch hat, that is made by the amazing bobwilson123. It’s very easy to create if you follow the instructions.
– 5mm Hook Crochet Hook
– Medium weight yarn in three colors.
CN – Chain
Sl-st – Slip Stitch
SC – Single Crochet
DC – Double Crochet
1. Create the circle as shown in the video.
2. In this circle, stitch SC 3, CN 1, SC 3.
3. Start with another color. In this arch you formed, stitch again SC 3, CN 1, SC 3.
4. Choose another color. In the first arch stitch only SC 3, while in the other arches stitch SC 3, CN 1, SC 3.
5. Choose another color. In all the arches stitch SC 3 and CN 1. This way you make two rows.
6. In all the arches stitch only SC 3.
7. Totally 10 rows are created.
8. Stitch SC 1 and then 2 loops are stitched in one. Continue like this until 3 rows are created.
9. Stitch a row with Sl-st and you have finished.
Hope you like it. Please comment here if you have any question!
Subscribe for Free Patterns: