Hello my friends. Today I had an idea to share with you an amazing puff stitch flower blanket.
If you have any time you can crochet this beautiful flower for yourself or as a gift for your lovers. This video is made by WoolyWondersCrochet and explain you in minimal detail how to make this blanket.
CN – Chain
Sl-st – Slip Stitch
SC – Single Crochet
DC – Double Crochet
1. Create the circle and stitch a Sl-st row
2. Stitch SC 5 and with 3 CN make a single crochet square.
3. So, in the second row stitch SC 6 and 6 single crochet squares.
4. Start with another color.
5. On the squares you created, stitch SC 3 and a square with CN 2 single crochet.
6. Be aware when you make the SC because a loop remains on the hook, as shown in the video.
7. Start with another color.
8. Stitch a square with CN 1.
Now you have made just a part of the blanket. When you make all the part, attach them together and you have created a stunning blanket.
Source : WoolyWondersCrochet
Subscribe for Free Patterns: