Today I want to present to you this excellent crocheted blanket. It is an elegant and original model and you’ll find it very easy to make.
During the crocheted process you will be guided by this video tutorial made by WoolyWondersCrochet , that explain you in minimal detail how to make this gorgeous blanket. Good luck and enjoy it.
– Drops Paris 100% cotton yarn
– 4mm Crochet Hook
CN – Chain
Sl-st – Slip Stitch
SC – Single Crochet
DC – Double Crochet
1. Stitch CN 3 and make a circle where you’ll work, as showed in the video.
2. In the circle stitch CN 3 with SC to create a square and SC 3.
3. After stitching 4 squares dhe SC 4 , start the work a different color.
4. In the squares created stitch SC 3, CN 2 and SC3.
5. Continue with this process till the end of the blanket.
Hope you like it. Please comment here if you have any question!
Source : WoolyWondersCrochet
Subscribe for Free Patterns: