Today at CrochetBeja you will learn how to crochet a beautiful spiral flower with 10 petals.
This amazing flower its very versatile. It can be used anywhere, on the bag, on any hat or you can decorate your bed covers.You can make a lot of this flowers and use them as a crochet jewelry.
The video, that is made by Sheruknittingcom, is very easy to follow and very well explained.
Hope you will enjoy it as much as i did.Please share this video with your friends and good luck.
– 2mm / #4 US Hook Crochet Hook
– 100% Cotton Yarn, 169m/50g, 4ply
CN – Chain
Sl-st – Slip Stitch
SC – Single Crochet
DC – Double Crochet
1. Stitch CN 10 to create the circle, where you will work on.
2. Stitch 1 rows with Sl-st.
3. Stitch 10 squares with CN 7 and 2 loops. The first square in stitched with CN 10.
4. Sl-st all the first square .
5. Return back and , yet on the first square, stitch Sl-st 4, SC 2, 4 squares with CN 1 with 1 loop, DC 1 .
6. Return again and stitch 2 rows with Sl-st, as shown in the video.
Do the same crochet process with the other petals and you have made this amazing flower.
Hope you like it. Please comment here if you have any question!
Source : Sheruknittingcom