Hello everyone. Here’s another interesting crocheting tutorial on CrochetBeja.
I’m showing you how to easily make a colorful granny square. This video is made by simplydaisy and explain you in minimal detail how to make this flower doily.
– 8mm Hook Crochet Hook
– Worsted weight yarn in different colors.
CN – Chain
Sl-st – Slip Stitch
SC – Single Crochet
DC – Double Crochet
1. CN 5 to create the circle.
2. SC like in the video. So, you take 3 loops and close them immediately.
3. Start with another color. Stitch 5 loops. But attention, when you stitch the loops, close them in 2 processes. In the end close them immediately.
4. Do the same with the other colors
5. In the last row you should create a square.
6. In the begin of the row stitch DC 5.
7. Stitch SC 5.
8. Stitch SC 5 but you should close them immediately like in the video.
9. Stitch SC 5 and start a new row.
Hope you like it. Please comment here if you have any question!
Source : simplydaisy