Make this lovely crochet lace flower motif to add a stylish and charming look to your home. One of the best things about crochet is that even if you’re a beginner, you can make beautiful, functional items.
THE CROCHET LACE FLOWER MOTIF
This crochet lace flower motif uses a very simple stitch like single & double crochet and you can make it easier than you think because it looks more complicated. You can crochet a few flower motifs with different colors to make a table runner and place them on your dining table.
Flowers Related Posts:
Keep reading for the pattern and tutorial of this lovely crochet lace flower motif.
To create this pattern, you will need a crochet hook of 1.25 mm, and any lace weight yarn.
- Chain(s) = Ch
- Single crochet = sc
- Double crochet = Dc
- Slip stitch = sl st
- Stitch = st
Pattern of Crochet Lace Flower Motif
1. Slip knot, chain 10, slip stitch to the first chain to make a ring.
2. Chain 1 (doesn’t count as first sc), 16sc into the ring, sl st to 1st sc in the round to join.
3. Ch7, dc in the next st, ch2, *dc in the next st, ch2*, repeat * across the round, sl st to 5th ch of the beginning ch7 to join.
4. Ch1, *3sc in the next ch-2 space*, repeat * across the round, sl st to the first sc in the round to join.
5. Ch30, sc in the next st, *ch30, sc in the next st*, repeat * across the round, sl st to first ch of the beginning ch30 to join.
6. Ch15, insert hook in the next 4 ch-30 spaces, sc across them, 7sc in the same space, *ch6, sc across the next 4 ch-30 spaces, 7sc in the same space*, repeat * across the
round, ch3, dc in the first sc in the round (to make ch-6 space).
7. Sc in the same space you just made, ch1, dc in the next sc from previous round, *ch3, sl st to 3rd ch from hook, ch1, dc in the next sc from previous round*, repeat * 4 more times, ch3, sl st to 3rd ch from hook, ch1, **sc in the next ch-6 space, ch1, dc in the first sc of 7sc from previous round, repeat * for 5 more times, ch3, sl st to 3rd ch from hook, ch1**, repeat ** across the round, sl st to the first sc in the round.
Fasten off, weave in all ends.
Tutorial and photos of this crochet lace flower motif by: Уроки ВЯЗАНИЯ Литке Татьяны.