Learn a new crochet pattern for blankets and other winter projects like throws, scarfs, cardigans.
CROCHET PATTERN FOR BLANKETS
Crocheting a blanket is a great way to relax and take a break from a busy day, let’s try making this beautiful crochet blanket pattern to customize your blanket with your choice colors.
Patterns Related Posts:
This motif looks difficult but all you need to follow the next steps to finish it easily.
To create this pattern, you will need a crochet hook of 3 mm, and DK weight yarn.
- Chain(s) = Ch
- Double crochet = Dc
- Back post double crochet = Bpdc
- Stitch = st
The Crochet Pattern
1. Start with any # of chains + ch3, dc in 4th ch from hook, dc in the next ch across.
2. Ch3, turn, *yarn over, insert hook in the front post of the next st, pull up a loop, yarn over, insert hook in the same st, pull up a loop, yarn over, pull through 4 loops (now you have 2 loops on your hook), yarn over, pull through 2 loops, bpdc in the next st*, repeat * across the row, dc in the last st.
3. Ch3, turn, dc in the next st across the row.
4. Repeat previous 2 rows until reach the desired length.
Fasten off, weave in all ends.
Tutorial and photos of this crochet pattern for blankets by: Knitting my hobby.