Learn making a unique crochet heart keychain by following this easy pattern. You can make this beautiful accessory in a few hours.
THE CROCHET HEART KEYCHAIN
If you’re searching for something to make as a gift and take no time to finish, this is the right place. All you need to finish this lovely crochet heart keychain is to follow this pattern. This crochet keychain was made from a simple heart with a simple border then attached a tassel to the base of the heart.
Flowers Related Posts:
Keep reading for the crochet heart keychain pattern and video tutorial.
To create this pattern, you will need a crochet hook of 4 mm and any sport weight yarn and a ring.
- Chain(s) = Ch
- Treble crochet = Tr
- Double crochet = Dc
- Slip Stitch = Sl st
- Stitch = st
Pattern of Crochet Heart Keychain
– Using 2 strands of yarn, Make a slip knot, ch6, sl st to 1st ch to form a ring, ch4.
– Working into the ring (4tr, 4dc, ch1, tr, ch1, 4dc, 4tr), ch3, sl st into the ring.
– Sl st to the next ch-4 space, ch1, sl st in the same space, ch1, sl st in the same space, *ch1, sl st in the next st*, repeat * until reach the ch-1 space, ch1, sl st in the next ch-1 space, ch1, sl st in the next st, ch1, sl st in the next ch-1 space, repeat * until reach the last ch3 space, (ch1, sl st to the space) 3 times, sl st to the first st to join.
– Fasten off, leaving a long tail.
– Cut 12 pieces with 35cm length, using tapestry needle, insert the strands in the needle, pass the needle through the base of the heart, cut another 2 pieces of yarn, wrap one of them 2cm down and tie, wrap the second one 2cm down and tie, secure them, fasten off. Trim ends evenly.
– Using the long tail left before and the tapestry needle, insert tapestry needle on the wrong side, leave a loop to insert the ring into it.
Tutorial and photos of this crochet heart keychain pattern by: Lanitas y colores.