This crochet purse with zipper uses one of everyone’s favorite stitches; single crochet stitch, it’s very easy and simple & perfect for beginners.
UNIQUE CROCHET PURSE WITH ZIPPER
To make this purse, start by crocheting around the zipper then continue adding repetitive rounds of single crochet stitches, finally close the bottom of the purse with the same stitch. This crochet purse with zipper is super fun to make and is very handy for storing small items like pencil case or mini makeup bag to pop in your handbag, you can add an arm strap and use it as a small bag.
Purse Related Posts:
Keep reading for the tutorial and the pattern of this gorgeous crochet purse with zipper.
To create this crochet purse, you will need a crochet hook of 3 mm &1.25 mm, cotton yarn 4ply, and a zipper.
Pattern of Crochet Purse With Zipper
1. Using 1.25 mm hook, insert the hook in the end of the zipper (Right Side facing you), pull up a loop, single crochet, insert hook in the next place (Don’t forget to leave equal spaces between stitches), single crochet, repeat across the zipper, chain 6, turn the zipper to the corresponding side, repeat with the same way across the other side of the zipper, chain 6, slip stitch to the 1st stitch in the round.
2. Using 3 mm hook, chain 1, single crochet in the same stitch, *single crochet in the next stitch*, repeat * until reach the chain 6 space, 6 single crochet in the space, repeat * until reach the chain 6 space, 6 single crochet in the space.
3. Without slip stitch, *single crochet in the next stitch*, repeat * across the round.
4. *long single crochet in the next stitch, single crochet in the next stitch*, repeat * across the round.
5. *single crochet in the next stitch, long single crochet in the next stitch*, repeat *across the round.
6. Repeat round 4&5 until reach the desired length.
7. Turn the purse to Wrong side, single crochet across the bottom of the purse (to close the bottom), fasten off, weave in all ends.
Tutorial and photos of this crochet purse with zipper by: Chompu Handicrafts.