Hello everyone. I’m so happy that you are enjoying this tutorials so much and i will never stop posting every day.
Today, there is a beautiful bedcover all surrounded by sunflowers that will make your room feel like magic. It will make you happy and your dreams pure as gold.
The pattern of the single granny squares is just amazing. But, joining this granny squares together you can create beautiful crochet projects like this blanket or, if you want, you can make bags, dresses or anything you want
I am sure that after a hard day you will relax yourself watching this tutorial only at CrochetBeja. This video is made by TEJIDOS OLGA HUAMAN and explain you in minimal detail how to make this artwork.
CN – Chain
Sl-st – Slip Stitch
SC – Single Crochet
DC – Double Crochet
1. Crochet CN 5, to form the circle where I will going to work. Use the brown yarn
2. Crochet CN 3, 1 stitch with 15 loops that I put immediately on hook. Crochet 8 of this.
3. On the created squares, crochet 2 stitches with 15 loops that I put immediately on hook. Crochet CN 3.
4. On the created squares, crochet 1 stitch with 15 loops that I put immediately on hook.
5. Crochet 1 stitches with 15 loops that I put immediately on hook. Crochet CN 3.
6. Start with the pink yarn and crochet squares with CN3 single looped. On the chain we created, add CN 2 (so, we have created 5 chains) and crochet SC 6. Do the same with the entire row.
7. Crochet 16 squares with CN 3 without loop. Crochet the squares from the behind.
8. Start with the yellow yarn. Crochet CN 16 creating an arch. On this arch, crochet 3 rows with SC 12 and CN 2 with SC 12. Do the same with the entire row, as shown in the video.
9. Start with the green yarn. Crochet DC 2, CN2, DC 5. Crochet CN 5 without loop to create 6 squares, from the behind. Do the same with the entire row.
10. Crochet 2 rows with SC.
11. Start with the black yarn. Crochet 2 rows with SC.
You can make the bedcover the size you want. Good luck.
Subscribe for Free Patterns: