If you have been looking for a simple crochet headband, then you have come to the right place. This is an easy pattern for any level of crocheters.
THE SIMPLE CROCHET HEADBAND
This stylish simple crochet headband with ribbing is an easy project even for beginners. There are a lot of occasions you can wear a headband for, also you can make it as a great gift to your loved ones.
Flowers Related Posts:
This pattern is an easy repeat of a single crochet stitch. So, it will take no time to finish this simple crochet headband.
To create this simple crochet headband, you will need a crochet hook of 5.5 mm, medium worsted weight yarn, tapestry needle and wooden button. This tutorial is for adult size.
Pattern of the Simple Crochet Headband
– start chain 10 + chain 1 (as height).
– Single crochet in the second chain from hook, single crochet in each chain across, chain 1, turn. [10 stitches]
– Now we will work in back loop only, single crochet in the same stitch, single crochet across the row, chain 1, turn. [10 stitches]
– Repeat the previous row until reach the desired head circumference, here we add 62 rows.
– Fold band in half and slip stitch ends together with back loop only, Don’t fasten off.
– Chain 1, single crochet evenly around the top, slip stitch to the first single crochet in the round.
– Now we will work in back loop only, chain 1, turn your work, single crochet in the same stitch, single crochet in each stitch across the round, slip stitch to the first single crochet in the round.
– Repeat the previous round until reach the desired width, here we add 15 rounds, fasten off.
– To make the rushed part, with yarn and tapestry needle, insert the needle in the middle part of the first round after ribbing and weave the yarn up and under every round until reach the last round, *insert yarn from back to front through the first point, wrap the yarn around the headband*, repeat * for 5 more times.
– Sew the button to the simple crochet headband.
Tutorial and photos of this simple crochet headband by: Juanita SJ.