This easy crochet headband with chevron pattern looks great and very trendy. If you’ve never made a project with chevrons, this is a great start.
THE EASY CROCHET HEADBAND
This crochet headband is basically easy! It’s made with a long strip, and then it’s sewn together by matching the point of one end with the “V” of the other end. Keep your loved ones toasty, this chevron headband makes a quick and easy crochet gift for the holiday season.
Flowers Related Posts:
Keep reading for the pattern and tutorial of this easy crochet headband.
To create this pattern, you will need a crochet hook of 4 mm, medium worsted weight yarn, and Tapestry needle.
- This pattern is written to fit adult women size, the final piece will measure 48 cm * 7 cm.
- Ch1 counts as first sc in the pattern.
- Chain(s) = Ch
- Single crochet = Sc
- Back loop only = BLO
- Stitch = st
Pattern of the Easy Crochet Headband
– Slip knot, start with chain 27.
– sc in the 2nd ch from hook, sc across the remaining chains, ch1, turn. [26sc]
– Working in BLO, sc in the next 12st, skip next 2st, sc until the end, regular sc in the last st, ch1, turn.
– Working in BLO, sc in the next 12st, skip next 2st, sc until the end, regular 2sc in the last st, ch1, turn.
– Working in BLO, 2sc in the next st, sc in the next 10st (12sc total), skip next 2st, sc until the end, regular 2sc in the last st, ch1, turn.
– Repeat previous row until reach the desired head circumference.
– After finishing, using Tapestry needle, sew the 2 ends with each other.
Tutorial and photos of this easy crochet headband by: CrochetVibe.