Headbands are some of my favorite items to make. This crochet easy cable headband is one of the most popular tutorials, it takes no time to finish.
CROCHET EASY CABLE HEADBAND
The crochet easy cable headband is a perfect choice for cold weather; you can wear it with your hair up or down, inside or outdoors. You need to know only the double crochet & single crochet stitches to make this beautiful headband.
Headband Related Posts:
Keep your loved ones toasty, this crochet cable headband makes a quick and easy crochet gift for the holiday season.
To create this crochet easy cable headband, you will need a crochet hook of 3.5 mm, medium worsted weight yarn, tapestry needle, button.
1. This pattern is written to fit adult women size, to fit kids’ size, you need to start with ch12.
2. You need to measure the length of the headband after braiding.
3. Ch2 counts as first dc in the pattern.
Chain(s) = Ch
Single crochet = Sc
Double crochet = dc
Back loop only = BLO
Stitch = st
Pattern of Crochet Easy Cable Headband
– Slip knot, start with chain 16, ch3 (counts as first dc).
– Dc in the 4th ch from hook, dc across the remaining chains, ch2, turn. [16dc]
– Working in BLO, dc in the next st, dc in the next 6st, ch15, dc in the next 8st, ch2, turn. [16dc, ch15]
– Working in BLO, dc in the next st, dc in the next 6st, 15sc in the ch-15 space, dc in the next 8st, ch2, turn. [16dc, 15sc]
– Repeat previous 2 steps until reach the desired head circumference.
– Then you need to braid the rope, starting from the beginning of the work, pass the second rope through the first then pass the third through the second, and continue using the same order until finished.
– After finishing, you will have one rope remaining; you will use it for the button later.
– Sew the button at the middle of row 1.
Follow CrochetBeja on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube , Instagram and subscribe for the Newsletter so you don’t miss a thing!
Tutorial and photos of this crochet easy cable headband by: Hobisever.
Making the child size you start with chain of 12.
But are the rows 5dc 15 chain 4dc? And is it a chain of 15 or 12?
Do you have the English version on You tube?